The song Samara is singing is one of her favorites by Buddy Davis. It's called "When Dragons' Hearts Were Good." I'll write out the words she's singing for you in case you can't hear her very well (or understand her :0) The camera cut off as she was starting the chorus, but I'll go ahead and put the whole song since it's one of our favorites :0)
Once there were two dragons, wh0 lived in the woods, in a garden that God created where everything was good. Did the dragons breathe fire in the night to light Adam and Eve's path, I wonder if they played in the morning mist, as Adam and Eve laughed. *chorus* That was before Adam sinned, the earth was perfect way back then. I'd restore the Garden if I could, when even dragons' hearts were good. Dragons were not vicious, everything was nice. Dragons never roared they were always gentle in the Master's Paradise. All of the animals lived on plants, nothing would ever die, did Adam ride on the dragons' back, and did they fly? *chorus* God walked in the Garden, with His two special friends, all of the animals Adam had named well they loved to follow them. Did the dragons lay their head on Adam's lap, and Eve smiled at them too, in a land before the rainbow, before tears were true? *chorus*
Buddy Davis is the girls' favorite singer, (his songs are about creation/evolution, the historical and scientific accuracy and authority of Scripture, dinosaurs (dragons), the Flood, and many other things) and he's also a dinosaur sculptor for Answers in Genesis. We can't wait to visit the AiG Creation Museum in Ohio sometime and see his scultures, and hopefully meet him, too.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment