Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's Happening Here

No pics at the moment; I really need to load them on the computer, though, cuz my memory card's about full.
Well, we got our orders for Ft. Campbell, KY, with a report date of Dec. 18. Todd isn't due to graduate until around the 12th of Dec. so we're not sure if that date will get pushed back a little later or not. Right now we're just going on that and making plans to move up there maybe around the 15th of Dec. (subject to change, though) Todd is finishing his last week of nights (we'll be glad when he gets back on a normal schedule!) and he's supposed to have his check ride on Monday. After that he'll have a 3-wk course starting sometime mid-Nov., then his grad. ball and ceremony. It sure has been nice to live so close to home for the last year and half, but it's exciting also to be moving on to another base. We're thinking to live off post if we can find a house to rent. Most of the base is actually in TN, but the airfield is on the KY side, so we're not sure yet where we'll end up living. Also, Todd got assigned to a unit that is just returning from a deployment, so we're told that he SHOULD be there about a year before a deployment (again, things can change).
I'll try to post pictures soon of Hannah's birthday, etc.

5 comments:

Noah and Heather said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on our blog. Noah remembers you, and I think that I might have met you once. Were you up at the camp out at the beginning of the school year? I had to work, but I went up for part of it.
We are currently in El Paso, TX. Noah is considering dropping his WO pack, so we will follow you to Ft. Rucker if that happens. However, he is just starting to work on it, and he leaves for a six month mission in Jan. So it will probably be a year or more before all of the paperwork goes through and he would make the transition. He is currently a linguist. Congratulations on Baby Boy! We are expecting a Baby Boy in mid Jan.
I will be checking in on your blog. It is always nice to be in contact with other military families, especially Christians.

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I just saw on Well Tell Me that you were pregnant and then looking at you blog...duh! Congratulations. Boys are super fun...

Sharee said...

Hiya ... saw you on WTM and thought I'd read a few posts on your blog. We actually are a military family and live in the Campbell area if you have any questions. We love it here.

Blessings!

Laura said...

Hi Anna - the big move is coming up, eh? And how is your pregnancy coming? Feeling ok? I feel like we have been out of touch - ugh!

Liz said...

I saw you on WTM too, and decided to check out your blog. Just wanted to let you know that we love the Ft Campbell area! Would love to be stationed there. I hope you enjoy it and have a smooth transition.