Wednesday, October 8, 2008
It's a Boy!
Well, for those of you whom I haven't contacted to tell you personally, here's the news! We're expecting our 3rd on March 2nd, and just found out on Monday that it's a boy-yeah!! I'm right at halfway through, and am feeling good. Thankful to have not had any morning sickness to speak of, and b/c I've felt exactly the same this time around, I assumed it would most likely be a girl. What a nice surprise! Samara is very excited too, as is Todd :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations...boys are so fun.
Yay - new pictures! I love it - I will have to show the videos to the girls tomorrow. Congrats on the boy - that is so awesome. His big sisters will take good care of him.
We are so excited for you and glad you didn't have to try as hard as we have had to. ;-) Looking forward to seeing what a Kirkland boy looks like and see how he changes the dynamics of your family.
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you! Love all the pictures and comments! So happy it has been a good pregnancy so far too!
Congrats! Boys are fun. We are so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment