http://www.nogreaterjoy.com
http://www.bulkherbstore.com
http://www.shoshannagardens.com
Here are a couple websites I've really been enjoying. The herb business was started by the couple who began No Greater Joy Ministries, and it is bulk herbs at a really good price. Even if you're not interested in using herbs, it's pretty interesting to just read about what they can be used for.
The shoshannagardens site has some fun, easy to make beauty treatments, using things you might have in your fridge already, or can easily get.
The NGJ website has some good, practical child-training articles. They have been a help to us as we are training our girls. You can go to the Topics, and select subjects you're interested in.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We like NGJ too! Good stuff!
YEAH! I'm Laura Tyler's sister-in-law and I just was clicking around on her links when I found your site. I love NGJ stuff too - just ask Laura...I'm a bit obsessed with them. :) Anyway - I just wanted to say that your family is adorable and I LOVE the name Samara - very unique and feminine!
Post a Comment