Todd usually writes on the weekends, which gets the letter to me on Thursdays, so I look forward to the mail arriving on that day especially. Some of the things he has done recently is bayonet training, where they're climbing over walls and under barbed wire through mud holes, and the gas chamber, which he said was the worst experience of his life thus far. They've also been doing a lot of pushups and getting "smoked", which is holding your rifle above your head for extended periods of time. This is what they do when the drill sergeants feel they need some "corrective training".
Thanks for praying for him. I know he appreciates it alot. Six more weeks to go!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Anna!
I really enjoy keeping up with your blog, and love looking at the pictures! Samara is getting SO big!! It seems like just yesterday that I was with you and Todd when she was born. I will never forget you guys.
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.
Love, Kelley
Post a Comment