
Well, we kissed Todd good-bye and sent him off to Basic Combat Training on Tuesday morning. I haven't talked to him since Wed., so I guess everything was in order this time. I'll let you know how he's doing when I hear from him next. Thanks for praying for us!
1. Be still, my soul; the Lord is on thy side;
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain;
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul; thy best, thy heavenly, Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.
2. Be still, my soul; thy God doth undertake
To guide the future as He has the past.
Thy hope, thy confidence, let nothing shake;
All now mysterious shall be bright at last.
Be still, my soul; the waves and winds still know
His voice who ruled them while He dwelt below.
2 comments:
I will definitely be praying for you during this time - hopefully it will fly by.
hey Anna,
I love the pictures and getting to catch whenever i am on the computer. I love you guys and pray for you.
Love Luke
Post a Comment