I'm hoping Samara will still be as eager to help in another 8 or 10 years!
If all of our family pictures seem to be about the same pose, it's because there's usually no one around to take the pictures so I just have to use the tripod. Besides, if the picture doesn't turn out, the tripod won't complain about having to take it again...and again...and again :0)
4 comments:
Love your blog and getting up dates. Can't wait to see Todd in a uniform! The sunshine, green grass and blue sky looks devine.
Angela
I love it,
miss you all
Erica
Love the apron Samara is wearing!
Hello Anna and Todd! Sue Petersohn sent me the link to your blog. It is neat to see how your family has grown! Congratulations on your new little one!
We have a few family blogs of our own with some updated pictures. You can follow the links under my profile. All of our extended family blogs there too, so you will see and read some things from all our family (just be warned)! Buff has a blog of his only that he posts article on occasionally too.
I'll stop by occasionally and get an update. We'll be thinking of you as you single parent for a while.
Buff and Tina Powers (from Lighthouse in WI)
Post a Comment