"Mmm, that's some good oatmeal Samara!" I told Todd the next time we move and I set up a kitchen for the girls I'm just gonna buy used appliances like toaster ovens and blenders, cut off the cords, and let them play with those. The girls would of course much rather be playing in the cupboards with the real things than with the plastic pots and pans.
Samara's getting doctored with Soothing Salve when she had chicken pox last month. It was a mild case and you'd never have known she was sick, and Hannah never caught them from her. I attribute the fast recovery and minimal itching to herbal remedies I administered and the tea baths she took, but whatever the reason we're glad it wasn't a bad case. I still have no idea where she got them from, but hopefully it was enough to give her immunity till the end of her days. 

It's about time to get Hannah her own stepstool, as she's taken a couple tumbles off this one when Samara's on it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment