Monday, December 17, 2007

Have you ever hugged a peanut??
Yes, Samara discovered she could remove the sink and climb into it's spot. If the door were open you would see that her legs are actually really cramped. She thought it was great fun until she realized that because it was such a tight fit, she couldn't get out :0)

Todd still doesn't believe the scales at the dr.'s office that said Hannah didn't weigh more than Samara.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Anna! These are all so awesome! I hadn't checked your blog this week - how cute! I love the one of Samara in the sink, and of Hannah in the dirt, etc. etc. Haley is already in bed, but I will show her tomorrow - we have the girls' pink picture up on our fridge, and Ana keeps staring at it and making loud comments like "Ohhh! Girls!!!" It is great!