Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Sweet April Child"


catching raindrops...
"pass the baby"

it's cooold...



how blessed I am...
hang on, Hannah!

sweet Samara Ruth...




my precious girls...
I love this one...
let me tell you a secret, Hannah...
"Sweet April child, it's the spring of your youth..."
A HUGE Thank You to my brother Nate for taking these beautiful pictures (and many more!)!! And for driving up from Nashville with his wife Shelly to spend Resurrection Sunday with us. I love you!

Dear April Child
are you dreaming of June?
Like a tender young flower
awaiting summer's bloom
Sweet April Child
in the springtime of youth
what a glorious season
it is yours, let it shine through

Of what begins to wake
Let it grow inside of you

Of what begins to wake
Let it grow inside of you

Sweet April Child
it's the spring of your youth
cherish these precious days
Summer comes all too soon

Dear April Child
Still dreaming of June

from the movie Rigoletto

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my word...they turned out wonderful!

Thank you so much for having us over for the day. We loved it all. I wouldn't have traded the scalp tightness from too many 'hair do's' for anything. :)

Nate was sent off (very happily) with his ham and dessert as part of his packed lunch today.

Glidewell Family said...

Such beautiful family picture! Love them to pieces! Your brother did an Awesome job!!!!!

Kendra Rickert said...

I LOVE seeing these pictures of your family! They are truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Cathy said...

Anna dear, thank you so much for these great photos and thanks to Nate, too. We just devour them here in Panama City!

Laura said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful - I love these! It makes me so happy to be able to catch up with you like this!